• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

KOJO TUNE?

Most of time goes waiting core ECM's from states, usually when i have needed information to do tune and ECM i'll ship it out in day or two (excluding weekends).
second thing what takes time is USPS, but other shipping companies are lot of more expensive...
USPS bad, I disagree. They can ship me a part from one side of the coast to the other in 3-4 days while UPS or Fedex is upwards of 6-8. You want bad, CANADA post is the worst. They can ship me a part from one coast to the other in 9-12 days. I order a lot online and most sellers in the USA offer free shipping so I use www.hagensofblaine.com to receive parcels on my behalf.

Sometimes USPS from states to finland is fast, i ordered couple boxes of suspension parts, they were shipped 13th day, they arrived to Finland on weekend and i picked them up from customs on tuesday, except one box (from same place, same size & weight) which last tracking info is 21st day at Florida...

Back