• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Killed!- Supercharged F150

ProjectMax

Reaction score
On my way home from work today I ended up coming across a dark blue F150. No big deal, just continued to drive along. After about a mile the guy stayed next to me watching me. I look over and notice there is a triple pod pillar gauge setup. No big deal I think to myself, but why the hell do you need 3 gauges on a gasser. Then the douche bag starts to rev his engine. I ignore him. He does it again, I ignore him. After about 5 miles we are coming up to a light. I decide that I am going to run it if it hits yellow... we were a ways a way from the intersection. As soon as the light hits yellow I hear this Ford nail it and the eaton supercharger screaming. I say to hell with it and nail it as well. Ya, he got a jump on me, but it sure as hell didnt last long. I walked away from him, hazing him in black smoke. Once through the intersection I got out of it because my turn was coming up. I look over at the F150 and see the guy mouthing "Holy ****!"

I laughed all the way home. It surprized me just as much as him!:D

On my way home from work today I ended up coming across a dark blue F150. No big deal, just continued to drive along. After about a mile the guy stayed next to me watching me. I look over and notice there is a triple pod pillar gauge setup. No big deal I think to myself, but why the hell do you need 3 gauges on a gasser. Then the douche bag starts to rev his engine. I ignore him. He does it again, I ignore him. After about 5 miles we are coming up to a light. I decide that I am going to run it if it hits yellow... we were a ways a way from the intersection. As soon as the light hits yellow I hear this Ford nail it and the eaton supercharger screaming. I say to hell with it and nail it as well. Ya, he got a jump on me, but it sure as hell didnt last long. I walked away from him, hazing him in black smoke. Once through the intersection I got out of it because my turn was coming up. I look over at the F150 and see the guy mouthing "Holy ****!"

I laughed all the way home. It surprized me just as much as him!:D

With the Predator on just 85? Thats a good kill..:beer:

Those things are quick though. I ran a crew HD F-150 with my bullydog on the 80HP setting, from a 5MPH kick, we stayed neck to neck the whole time...

I tried to run me one of those Saleen F-150s about a week ago, he got scared when he kicked it from the light and i stayed glued to his rear bumper.:D I could see him looking back through his side view mirror and then when i go to pull up beside him he rolled his window up.:noidea: His day is coming though, He's a local.:heh:

I tried to run me one of those Saleen F-150s about a week ago, he got scared when he kicked it from the light and i stayed glued to his rear bumper.:D I could see him looking back through his side view mirror and then when i go to pull up beside him he rolled his window up.:noidea: His day is coming though, He's a local.:heh:

HAHA! Nice!

Maybe try a supercharged Tundra?...Or try running Motorcycles:D

A friend of mine had a supercharged Tundra, He talked bunch of smack, till i took him for a ride in my truck.:pop2: Then he was scared and automatically conceeded.:D:pound:

Back