• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Kawasaki Councours

SfcJones

A(ACLU) SGT. SLAUGHTER
Reaction score
I bought a new one after I totaled out the 2k model, it had less than 10k miles on it, this one is sweet, ABS Brakes, 1400 cc of pure heart throbbing power, shaft drive digital dash with goodies.....all for 12k bucks. Does anyone else have one?

Yes, this is a sweeeeeeet bike. I have looked at it also, but will not be buying a new bike for a while. My '05 VN750 is still running strong. Have all but 13k on her now. And I placed every one of those miles on her. :D Now that summer is here and the price of gas she will be my daily commute to work again. :)

I have an 07 ZX-14...I like the touring features of the Concourse a little more....But I love my bike...she is in pieces right now and I have to build her back up...I got rearended and she took a tumble

I have an 07 ZX-14...I like the touring features of the Concourse a little more....But I love my bike...she is in pieces right now and I have to build her back up...I got rearended and she took a tumble

I would have bought the zx-14 if I had not bought the truck this year.

Used to have a VN1600 MS... sold it a while back.

Kawis are good bikes, no question about it!

attachment.php

Last edited:
:sad: dag um....hope you were ok

I would have bought the zx-14 if I had not bought the truck this year.
they tell me the ZX14 will out run a busa...

here is a pic of what I am riding...only problem I am having is after about 1-2 hours my butt gets to hurting, taking a 15 minute break helps alot but I sure do lose alot of time and have to start heading to the triple digits to make up for it. :ihih:

Attachments

• 08e70154-dfbd-4c74-9bcd-a1d9bd24f1ce.jpg
    08e70154-dfbd-4c74-9bcd-a1d9bd24f1ce.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 5
:sad: dag um....hope you were ok

they tell me the ZX14 will out run a busa...

I got some scars but my riding gear saved me...as for out running a BUSA...A stock busa will run a 9.10 in the quarter with a pro driver...Within hours of buying mine I ran a 9.38 at 150 mph at Las vegas motor speedway...yes it will out run one

My dealer will not even sale the ZX14 unless the person can prove he can handle the bike professionally. He talked me into buying the C14 after I totaled the C10, that bike had less than 10k miles and was 8 years old. I got some of my new gear in today....trying the demin out this time, got to get some new boots too, brand new ones got messed up, missing leather from the toe of one boot

??????????? your dealer won't sell the bike? WTF kind of dealer is that? I had to search around just to get a deal, no one would discount the biznitch...drove to vegas with a buddy to get it and rode back...I was living in Reno at the time....thats a hell of a ride on a Sport Bike...

??????????? your dealer won't sell the bike? WTF kind of dealer is that? I had to search around just to get a deal, no one would discount the biznitch...drove to vegas with a buddy to get it and rode back...I was living in Reno at the time....thats a hell of a ride on a Sport Bike...
He doesn't want someone to buy it and kill themselves in a matter of days. He feels like it is the right thing to do. Can't really blame him, he might have saved my life......I wouldn't own it cause I know it is too much for me.

He doesn't want someone to buy it and kill themselves in a matter of days. He feels like it is the right thing to do. Can't really blame him, he might have saved my life......I wouldn't own it cause I know it is too much for me.

The dealer I was going to buy from in Reno if they actually wanted to deal with me was the 1st dealer in Nevada to sell a ZX-14...it was to a 19 yr old kid who killed himself on the bike 2 hrs later....lol....well not really lol but you know what I mean

Back