• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just put this on....

DunesRunner08

Banned
Reaction score
:mod: I just got my new tip from RBP and I love it...What do you think (other than the fact its on my ford guys!!)

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

hmm that would be easier than tryin to keep a polished stainless one shiney. that black ought to hide the soot really well. I dig it

My Grille, My Wheels, and My Emblems are chrome, everything else is white or black...I figured the black looked better than the polished tip I had before...here's the old tip, did I make the right choice?

Glamis11.jpg

Oh yeah, I made myself some new mudflaps too

ehh kind of hard for me to tell. how bout more truck. all I See is half a bumper and undercarriage. need more overall to give you an honest answer

hmmm, i'm undecided.... in the dark the tip is lost. kind of like a surprise attack of soot for the unsuspecting bystander lol. the polished one looked good in the day shot.

i think it looks good and its easy to keep clean, but i also think that truck would look alot btter with stacks

I've never been a huge fanof stacks...I am seeing them more and more so they are growing on me though. The problem being that we actually use our trucks as trucks and I would end up breaking off a stack or something loading the bed, ya know?

i could see that but the pipes are really strong and if you put it in a tool box you should be fine

Amazingly enough, we use the whole 8ft of bed, when we get small orders of our steel and don't use a trailer and when we are carrying multiple bumpers and what not...its just not feesable for us to run stacks, plus to top it all off, I don't want two big holes in the bed of the truck.

blackdmax- hahaha

i think it looks good and the 6 in tip looks better than the 5 for sure. got any shots of it from the side?

I'll get some and post them...and why would a d-max feel embarrassed in a titan? Especially when it will have a solid axle...so it will be converted from a toy with Spark Plugs and IFS to a real truck... Sooo, why????

That tip looks real good!

I was looking at that rear end set up...is that a traction bar? How many links does it have? If so, can you post some pics of it. Sorry, I hope I did not detract from this thread.

Back