• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just Installed My ATT and WOW

Happy Foot often leads to unhappy Wallet.

I just called the number at the link for P.E.R. and confirmed they were the guys that did my rocker arms. Didn't ask a price.
Here's the web site link. http://www.portlandenginerebuilders.com/index2.html
503-230-1276

Thanks for the info on the rockers. I am going to follow up with them and inquire about current pricing.

Amen on the Happy Foot leads to unhappy wallet. I like power and although I do not beat on a motor 24/7 I like to give a good run to clean all the carbon.. er soot out the motor. :D

Here is a couple of pics of the gasser I put together a couple of years ago. It is a 69 c10. I have the soft rev limiter set at 6200. It has 2 bolt mains and I have the motor on the rollers when the motor was in my 69 Nova.

Attachments

• IMG_20120406_130042.jpg
    IMG_20120406_130042.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 69@Lightner50%.jpg
    69@Lightner50%.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20131127_155341_031.jpg
    IMG_20131127_155341_031.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the info on the rockers. I am going to follow up with them and inquire about current pricing.

Amen on the Happy Foot leads to unhappy wallet. I like power and although I do not beat on a motor 24/7 I like to give a good run to clean all the carbon.. er soot out the motor. :D

Here is a couple of pics of the gasser I put together a couple of years ago. It is a 69 c10. I have the soft rev limiter set at 6200. It has 2 bolt mains and I have the motor on the rollers when the motor was in my 69 Nova.

Gorgeous truck.

Kinda partial to the '67-'72s
In case you didn't notice. ..
Real nice one!

Sent from my SCH-I535

Paveltoz did you ever get the A Team Back from the guy you lent it to? Never heard from him after he got a real early version of the A-Team Tune. Also have OBD 2 capabilities through KOJO now for the A-Team tune, and have a few guys running them in OBD 1 and two in OBD2 all autos, also have a few guys running the early heath cam with my turbo they report they like the combo.

I

Paveltoz did you ever get the A Team Back from the guy you lent it to? Never heard from him after he got a real early version of the A-Team Tune. Also have OBD 2 capabilities through KOJO now for the A-Team tune, and have a few guys running them in OBD 1 and two in OBD2 all autos, also have a few guys running the early heath cam with my turbo they report they like the combo.

Yes, I got it back but haven't run it with the new motor yet. Still plan too, just have been focusing on getting the current motor & Turbo set up dialed in. Now that I have, I'm planning on simply enjoying things as they are for a while before I start another round of exploration. The guy that had my ATT ran it for the better part of a year and very much enjoyed it with his hand shaker over what we both experienced driving my truck. Good to know there's other options out there for OBD II coming available.

Back