• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just for opinions

Stoney

Reaction score
I got a car trailer I'm selling, it's 18' long with a 12,000 lb winch. Brand new tires and bearings and brake control box ..just looking for y'all's opinions on what ya think it's worth..I'll attach a couple pics..it's a 1970s dragma brand but was garage kept so in good condition.KIMG1830.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I see similar listings in the $2K territory, but the trailers usually show age along with good bones.

Seeing as it appears there is no rush, maybe start high and see what happens? An upgrade to LED lighting might help speed things up, then again maybe not.

I use Hull Porter traILERS OUT OF iOWA AS A BASE FOR WHAT i THINK A TRAILER IS WORTH.

Almost all used trailers seem to be overpriced by my standards - Probably why I have been trailer shopping for so long. I've only missed about 4 used trailers that I would have bought

pullhp.com

Looks to be shiny in the dark. LOL
I sold My 20 foot 7000 pound rated trailer for 2800 last winter. It had a five ton BB hand crank winch attached to the front. It was a 2003 year PJ trailer from out of Texas. I had bought it brand new.

Back