• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Its getting harder to find a quart of synthetic diesel oil. See mostly gallon containers

schiker

Reaction score
Seems the last year or so I have had a harder time finding a quart container of synthetic oil for top off. Most retailers only have gallon size. Or they are just always sold out. This is at the local Oreiley's, Advanced Auto, Autozone, Walmart, and Tractor Supply.

Anyone else notice this?

...and the price of a quart is way higher for 4x of them vs. a gal jug. You would think with higher price the stores would keep up with the demand.

I use one of the funnels with a valve and measurements on the side of the clear funnel. Oreiley's has them. I use a 2 gal container and used to use the 5 gal buckets.

...and the price of a quart is way higher for 4x of them vs. a gal jug. You would think with higher price the stores would keep up with the demand.

I use one of the funnels with a valve and measurements on the side of the clear funnel. Oreiley's has them. I use a 2 gal container and used to use the 5 gal buckets.
I get the gallon or 2 1/2 gallon containers. The 5 gallon buckets were to much of a PIA to pour. 55 gallon was just to much.

I order a case of quarts every once in a while just to have some quart bottles around.

Back