• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

It Was Only A Matter Of Time Til They Made Them For The '03+ Silverado's

anyone notice condensation in their lenses besides me? Im thinking water is getting in there and shorting them out maybe in addition to the voltage change?

Nope, didn't have any Condensation in mine. Truck stays Outside, gets Washed once a Week, and it's now the Land of Rain here. So it's had plenty of Time for Water to get in mine.

Thinking about getting another Set of these again.

Since I have the Grid Heater Unplugged now, I don't have the Stepped Voltage anymore. As soon as I Start the Truck, the Voltage goes right up to 14.7v.

What do you think?

would be worth a try again, I really like the look they had with the white led strip during the day. Why did you unplug the grid heater?

would be worth a try again, I really like the look they had with the white led strip during the day. Why did you unplug the grid heater?

Was Killing my Batteries and with all the other Accs. on my Truck that Run and I can't Turn off, it was really putting a Strain on things.

The place I found them at only has a 30 day warranty on them though, and that makes me nervous, and they make YOU pay the shipping back to them if they break. It's the only place that has them in Black too.

Back