• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Is it just me, or is this place cheap??

BoostN

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Me and my buddy went to bestbuy last night and bought a Alpine 10" Sub. 229.00 out the door.

I just found the exact same one brand new for 115 with free shipping....:pound:

The site is OnlineCarStereo.com. Awsome prices..

Any experience with this company? Seems to get to be true..:noidea:

As a car audio store owner, I would remind you that car audio is like all other products.When you buy at a low price you are giving up something; warranty,customer service,quality,or something else.You could be purchasing last year's product or a refurbished product.Either way, warranty will be your big concern.I see from your sig that you appreciate quality.May I suggest you go see an independent dealer?You may find the advice received will save you more in the long run.

I definitely agree. It seems unreal that this site is over $100.00 cheaper on the same model number. Everything checks out to be "new, in box". He may give it a shot and see how it goes.

I'll be looking for a few audio components pretty soon myself..

ive bought a 0/1ga wire set from them. Recieved the product brand new in the box in just a few days. Quick with emailing tracking numbers and everything. I would buy from them again. No complaints here.

And yes their prices are extremely low!

He just spend $490 for a Alpine Type X-12" and a 3000Watt Amp.

I'll let folks know how it goes. :)

good for you in finding some savings. spend some time researching and it always works out well.

Ordered Thursday. And my order status says: "not shipped". I reasearched on a audio forum and this company is bad about selling you something, and then you have to wait untill the stock comes in to ship it to you.

I have been calling all day. Nobody will pick up the phone..:mad:

sorry to hear about your order.

I wish i could say something but they were great to me... Hope you get everything squared away

Back