• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Is a stock 06 Dmax faster than

saratoga

Unpaid Help
Reaction score
An arrogant driver in a Prius?

...Rest assured, yes it is. :D
I was #2 in line at a light waiting to get on the elevated expressway and there is a left turn lane next to me. I saw this car dart into the turn lane behind another car, didn't think anything of it. Light changes, the toyota goes straight... the guy in front of me gets into the right lane and the dude in the toyota is trying to pass me on the left shoulder. I ease over so he ain't getting around and he pulls in cutting the guy off behind me. He's on my ass and I'm not going any faster than traffic. Then I hit it. For a stock truck, mine has always smoked like hell and it did not dissapoint. He was pedaling as fast as he could, and I kept getting further away. Let off at 80, holmes flies by giving me the finger. That felt good so early in the morning.

I am all for fuel efficient vehicles but HATE the prius! Buy a VW tdi model instead !!!

anyway, nice kill, smokescreen, and way to teach that prius whats up!

It's quite interesting how a large number of Prius drivers are total a$$holes who think they own the road. Most of them seem to be flaming liberals, so how can we expect anything different.

I had a similar situation happen to me while driving through Ohio 4 months ago. I left him in the dust. I Finally backed off around 97 mph according to my GPS. He got stuck in traffic, so I never saw him again.

Not many of those little POS cars in part of the country but if it is an import they pretty much all seem to be pretty smug, so I just dump some smog on them and i call it even.

It's quite interesting how a large number of Prius drivers are total a$$holes who think they own the road. Most of them seem to be flaming liberals, so how can we expect anything different.

I had a similar situation happen to me while driving through Ohio 4 months ago. I left him in the dust. I Finally backed off around 97 mph according to my GPS. He got stuck in traffic, so I never saw him again.

Ray, didnt know you had it in ya...):h

Ray, didnt know you had it in ya...):h
Once in a while some people make it hard to avoid the temptation. :D

Late one night, back in July of '07, the wife and I were returning to our motel in Daytona Beach after visiting her niece in Ormond. On our way back to the motel, the streets were pretty much deserted that late at night. I stopped for a traffic light on highway 40 and then, I heard an engine rev up to my left. I looked and saw this punk kid in a 5.0 Liter Mustang on the left lane, revving his engine and brake torquing it while we were waiting for the light to turn green. I pushed the 4Hi button and slowly spooled up to around 1100 RPM and when the light turned green I nailed it. Needles to say, he didn't expect to be beat so badly off the line by a big ol' pickup truck. :thumbsup: - I backed off at around 75 and he then flew past me.

Some times, it's just impossible to avoid it. ):h

aint that the truth

I would have shown them the Ranch Hand and put them in the fence.....well it was a thought

An arrogant driver in a Prius?

...Rest assured, yes it is. :D
I was #2 in line at a light waiting to get on the elevated expressway and there is a left turn lane next to me. I saw this car dart into the turn lane behind another car, didn't think anything of it. Light changes, the toyota goes straight... the guy in front of me gets into the right lane and the dude in the toyota is trying to pass me on the left shoulder. I ease over so he ain't getting around and he pulls in cutting the guy off behind me. He's on my ass and I'm not going any faster than traffic. Then I hit it. For a stock truck, mine has always smoked like hell and it did not dissapoint. He was pedaling as fast as he could, and I kept getting further away. Let off at 80, holmes flies by giving me the finger. That felt good so early in the morning.
Haha!

They buy those cars and say that they are helping save the earth, but yet they will blow you off the road, running wide open. Seems like if they were so concerned about saving gas and the planet, they would drive near the speed limit and practice what the try to preach.

Prius owners sure love them. My neighbor has one of those things and she thinks it's great. But it won't tow her horse trailer. They're slow, they can't carry anything, there's no ground clearance for going anywhere. And they're ugly turds.

Nice kill! I believe it's called 'soot the ricer'...:D
Funny, I was cut off by one blasting into a construction zone this morning.
Assholes! Oh, had an obunga sticker on the back... double asshole!

I have yet to this day met a prius driver I liked!

Maybe its just me :nono:

Nice kill!

Back