• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ipod to Iphoney transfer.

MrMarty51

Reaction score
I do have itunes, problem is, it seems that itunes wants to delete all the moooozik from my ipod, and, it will transfer only music that I have purchased from the itunes store.
Whatta crock of 💩.
I see that i can get a cable that will go from the iPhone lightening connector that plugs into the iphone, to a USB female, the old fashioned standard USB type. The ipod uses a 30 pin connector to a male USB adapter. I can then plug the ipod direct to tje iphone, and, hope to transfer the tunes direct to the phoney.
Has anyone ever attempted such an endeavor, if so, please explain the process.
Thank You very much in advance.

The only thing I have ever used to transfer with is the usb cables to a pc with itunes. other than that, you should be able to connect ether device by usb to the pc and open it in a folder to see all the filez.

is the music you want to transfer stored on mp3 files from a free download or from origionally from another app where there not locked to a subscription like itunes does? the two apps that I despises for locking their music downloads are pandora and itunes. you have a paid subscription and download them but when you load them onto another device or share them they can't be played even though you already paid for them once! there are other pc apps that can connect to the iphone and ipod and offload music if the actual music isn't locked by the great apple or pandora heads! lol

edit: youtube is another that seems to lock them for their paid subscriptions.

Yup, it is an Ipod. Some was purchased from itunes and most was recorded from CDs.
I hook it to itunes and itunes wants to delete the music. The ipod was originally registered to itunes under my wifes email addy. I wanted to het her email addy out of the equation and she went to an android phone so I deleted tthe account under her email. Now it has been a pain trying to get the tunes from the ipod to my phoney.

the ones your trying to transfer are the recorded from cd's? you should be able to hook it up to a pc and be able to access them and save em to the pc then do the reverse to the iphone

Going to wait and see what this male iphone lightening cord to USB A cable does.
I’m hoping I’ll be able to somehow do a direct transfer and be able to not wipe the tunes from the ipod Classic. 🤷‍♂️😹😹😹

Back