• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

iphone 3GS "reverse" security question

trouttrooper

Big Blocks ROCK!!!
Reaction score
I've been doing some research but not coming up with anything. Here's the situation. I have a few kids games on my phone to keep my 3yo occupied in certain situations. The problem is he will start pushing around the screen and eventually will close the game and starts opening other apps. He managed to delete two of his games once before I realized what he was doing, and sent a text message to my wife that consisted of "fieurwohgf". She was a tad confused.

Is there an app or something to where I can open a game for him and lock it so he can't close it and have access to the rest of the phone??

Thanks...

Yes, it's called an iPod... seriously, that 3 y.o. will figure out your security feature in no time...

thanks, I'll look into it. I don't leave him unattended with it, but when he's in the back seat I can't see what he's doing all the time.

Back