• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Introductions are needed

Dura-Ration

No Obuma
Reaction score
Was there some introductions that was missed by me and others of the new Powers that be and the others of Diesel Haulin?
The new to us members were put in place as through they were always here. Blending for less stressful integration of web sites? I'm not asking to cause problems, but to meet and greet our new members in a more formal way.

I think mostly everyone here is going with the flow you should say.

This was a "merge". If your expecting introductions from DH members, maybe they should think the same from you?

Also, a lot of members from DH was members here also. So it helps things as far as knowing each other.

Who was the chicken and who was the egg in this merger

i'm Simon

no one here but us Turkeys

cute_turkey.gif

LOL ... I'm Jim - I'm an old bear from Alberta, Canada!

I live in 6.5 country, for the most part... welcome to all the new members and Howdy to all my old friends!

LOL ... I'm Jim - I'm an old bear from Alberta, Canada!

I live in 6.5 country, for the most part... welcome to all the new members and Howdy to all my old friends!

Hey...I'm not old!:nono:

Well...I feel Old...:(

but I'm not old and crotchety like you ):h

to all our new friends here...I'm Pepp

Im Caleb from DTR. I'm a city slicker that likes obama. :eek:ut::biggrinjester:

Dang Noah...you seem to be on track for a post whore award...:smile5:

1500 posts since September of 2009?

Wow!

Well I'm Bill and I would like to welcome the DH staff, 8100 Power, durallymax and tracker954x4 as well as the members that come as a group with them. Everyone make yourself at home and have a great time. :grouphug:

Hey!

Mike here. Same guy (well mostly...:D) that was usually at DTR and sometimes at DH. Glad to see the DH guys here with all the rest of us as new family members. Noah, Vinny, Jeff... glad to officially say Hi again.

Back