• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

interior door panel removal ?

hookedup50

Reaction score
I have the panel loose except at the bezel surrounding the door opening handle. I'm trying not to break anything and can't remember how I had it off 5 years ago. Thanks.

There are 3 locking points around the bezel. Stick a slim screwdriver in it to disengage em between the bezel and handle assy. 1995 anyway.

Thank you WW. My back is hurting me badly that it hurts to bend to figure it out. My 10 month old setter has me feeling like I'm 90. Gonna tackle it and replace plastic exterior handle in morning.

As the previous poster said, just insert a slim flat screwdriver around the edges and it will pop right out. Had to do this on Saturday as part of prohject replace-driver-inside-door-handle. After putting up with a juiggly door handle for a while it finally broke, so I had to do it) Nice having an inside door handle release that works :)

Back