• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Injector service bulletin

cumminstrokethi

Reaction score
Can someone post a copy up here? A local small dealer and a family friend, got a duramax in, and it had injector problems. Well the nearest gm shop turned them down for injectors. The truck is a chevy 02 with 140k. There is no reason that they shouldn't've got injectors under the bulletin, so i'm wanting to get a copy to give to them.

Thanks in advance guys.

Also take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum, I think its what you're looking for.

They should have the most recent copy at the dealers.

if they turned him down. DONT GO BACK. Its obvious they do not want to do injectors or are scared to do them, or dont have a clue what they are doing when it comes to injectors.

Just looked, The special policy in the sticky is current. The technical service bulletin it refrences has changed to 04-06-04-007H

well then whats up their ass?

If i were to guess, i'd say the new service manager. Most of the same mechanics, just a new service manager.

Oh, and i found out a little earlier that since the stealer wouldn't cover the injectors, the owners of the truck went to northeast diesel and paid for new injectors to be put in. Is there any way that they can get their money back for them? They're gm stockers, just had northeast diesel put them in.

There are a few numbers for customer assistance on the bottom of that Special Policy. Have them try one of those, and good luck.

Back