• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Injector return hose

davo727

Reaction score
Can we get the right hose that doesnt need the retainer clips at oreilly or autozone or anywhere local. Anybody have the part number or inside diameter? Thanks, Dave

Find a IP or Diesel engine repair shop; Dipaco sells a kit of precut, or by the foot I prefer to buy it by the foot, that way I can cut them a little long, so if one starts leaking at an injector, I can cut off the bad spot and make a on the road repair, also good practice to carry some in your tool box, as you know auto part stores for most part don't carry any, regular rubber hose melts or splits almost as soon as you put it on the vehicle.

For emergency repair, take the good part you have remaining, cut it in the middle put those ends on the injector nipple, then put a piece of copper gauge line tubing between the 2 cut ends, it will get you home or to a shop where you can get some new tubing.

Some p/ns for you

Injector/IP fuel return line kits:

replacement return line, Diapaco part D14066305

Dipaco also sells it kitted in precut lengths 9" IIRC which are part of injector only change kit pn DPE62120 or IP swap kit DPE65100

rubber caps FYI for last 2 injectors in the bank are pn D14066301
GM has em also but any shop that deals in Dipaco parts can get them & may have on the shelf already less than GM I suspect.

There is a M and D distributors in north houston , looks like they are a big diesel shop. I will give them a call monday.

Back