• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

INDTR

I'm down. I was going to try and get ahold of some of the INDP boys to ask the same thing!!

I was also thinking about an IN/IL one also, or all in one. There's some IL guys close to me too.

Last edited:
We may have to go that route. I have pm'ed a bunch of INDP members to let them know about DTR. Who knows what will happen over at DP.

Travis

Well I sure hope DP doesnt go anywhere or else Im gonna be pizzed. If it wasnt for that place I wouldnt be here right now or anywhere near where I am with my truck.

Imo the future doesn't look good. You can't help but notice how few new posts are made. We need to start a new club over here. Welcome Chris :cheers2:

Thanks Addicted for the heads up on this place. I would have never found it otherwise. (said in a forest gump accent) I'm not a very smart man.

Ill be both a INDP'r and a INDTR'r until somethin drastic changes. I really havnt been on there much not due to the change in ownership but due to lack of time with work and wedding stuff. Has anything trully changed or are people mainly just pissed off?

Hey, now here's some familiar faces. I haven't bailed on DP yet, but I have been spending most of my time at McRat's place. That's the thing that sucks most about the whole DP deal is everyone has split to a half dozen different places and it's hard to keep up!:mad2:

Back