• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Indiana DTR Chapter

The only reason I go over there is to check the Indiana chapter out, than that I am on here and the bombers. This is a great site kind of what I imagine the place used to be like before all the bull sh**

YEp it has slowed way down. I stay there to look in the archives of info. I bounce back and forth and to other sites as well.

What's up guys. I'm here too.

Speaking of going to the races, I'm on my way out shortly to head to US41 Dragstrip. My buddie is bringing his car out to test and tune. Monte SS 588 BBC, the works. Should be a 9 flat on motor-8's on juice, but no spray tonight. I'll post vids.

Whats up fellas i wish i could make it to nationals but i dont home till june 9 i was very mad when i found out i wouldnt be home for it. but i love being part of the chapter lol INDTR sticker woohoo hopefully this one doesnt sell out like INDP did

Addicted, thanks for the PM about the DTR. Looks like it should be a great site.

I also would like to know what kind of times and numbers(hp & tq) that Monte is laying down.

No dyno #'s yet. The 2 passes I posted were 9.61 and 9.62.......both @ 137mph. There's definately more in it on HP, at least a couple of tenths with fine tuning and a gear swap. Hope to lose at least a second on spray.

Hey can I be an honorary(excuse my spelling) member? You owe me one anyways addicted:D By the way Bill, sweet car. What is got under the hood?

Hey can I be an honorary(excuse my spelling) member? You owe me one anyways addicted:D By the way Bill, sweet car. What is got under the hood?

588 BBC. Will handle up to a 350 shot once we get it dialed in where it needs to be-Prolly start with around 2-250. Got the gear swapped out and gained 3mph, but lost a tenth. Having a little trouble leaving. Dialing in susp and trans brake, maybe going with a softer compound slick too. Hopefully within the next couple weeks I should have a nitrous vid. :thumbsup:

Back