• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Index of /video/flash tutorials for Newbies

These are EXCELLENT!

Anyone wanting to use EFI Live should watch them. They are a great starting point and very informative!

Thanks

Are you kidding me........That would take me a month of Sundays;) More power(pun intended) to you guys that have the time and wherewithal to do this....."A man has got to know his limitations" :D I better stick with my ol' Edge J/A:D Those are well done tutorials!

Are you kidding me........That would take me a month of Sundays;) More power(pun intended) to you guys that have the time and wherewithal to do this....."A man has got to know his limitations" :D I better stick with my ol' Edge J/A:D Those are well done tutorials!

And that goes double for me...cept I have the PPE ..:D

just subcribe to the the library, download a tune, any tune until you find something you want

Anyone know what happend to all of the tutorial. They are gone. There used to be like 20 of them now there is only 6. Does anyone have them saved. I need to watch then and start to tune my truck.

Back