• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Inaugural DTR Site giveaway, time is running out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrecker

The Oil Geek
Reaction score
I am offering up a free Amsoil oil change (Including filter) for 1 lucky member. The rules are this:

1. Post in this thread to enter
2. One entry per member
3. One Amsoil oil change for whatever pickup/car you chose
(Other vehicles, eg. Earth movers, Tractors, 18 wheelers, etc. are at my discretion, maybe, maybe not. Probably not. Motorcycles are OK.)
4. All entries must be in by the last day of September 2009.
5. My 10yr old daughter or 8yr old son will pick the winning member's name from a hat, depending upon their availability. Don't like it, don't enter.
6. Winner will have a US/Canada shipping address (APO/FPO addresses are okay, but can be a pain in the rear, avoid if possible.)
7. All that is required in the post is "I'm in" or some such, no personal info, please. "Wow Wrecker, you're the man!" is okay.:D
8. Ask whatever questions you have, I'll make up new rules as necessary.:smile5:
9: Per Site Management, Site Staff is not eligible for givaways. I think that's classy. Too bad guys. :sad:

Last edited:
Wow Wrecker, you're the man! :D Thanks for doing this for the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back