• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

IMPORTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinacountyboy

Reaction score
Microsoft Has A Security Problem With Ie( Internet Explorer ) Web Browser It Affects All Ie From Number 5 To Current If Allows Hackers To Access You Passwords That Are Saved Into Ie The Fix Is Supposed To Be Out Tomorrrow But For You Saftey And My Sanity. Download Firefox Please I Repeat Please Down Load Firefox And Transfer All You Stuff You Have Saved In Your Ie Favorites And Book Marks To It And Use It. Un Till Microsoft Gets The Fix Out And It Works . I Am A Network Admin This Is Real It Is Even In The News Ya;ll Have A Great Night Jerry

I'm going to leave this post here as a bookmark for the moment, but I'm copying it to the computer forum where it belongs and closing this thread to comments.

Thanks, Jerry, for the post - yes, this is a real security flaw, no, it doesn't affect FireFox (at the moment), and yes, you can read more about it online on various tech sites.

On Edit - I also agree with Jerry's suggestion, for at least the time being, it is prudent to use FireFox instead. Make sure you update your system as the patches are released by microsoft, and make sure you have auto-update turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back