• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm still alive

knkreb

The Bus Driver is here!
Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm still around... just not on here like I was.

Tim said for me to pop in and give you all a shout to let you know I'm still alive. I'm in the busy season right now, longer hours, spend time with the family and attempt get the upstairs drywalled, (insert other unfinished projects here)

I hope all of you are well... I still stop in from time to time, and you all look like you've done a dandy job of carrying on the 6.5 torch very well... (of course I use that term sparingly considering the demise of bus 1)

When some more time allows... I hope to come over and get into things here, but time is precious. I'm having to work a little harder right now to offset the fuel/energy/grocery costs... but the Lord has blessed us very well.

I was thinking of you all this weekend as the last piece of bus 1 was carried off... the wheelchair lift... all 560 lbs of it. It's was the last piece of history (spare the GMC emblem I cut off and license plate) that I still have (and the pictures.)

Last edited:
Kev, -now all you need to do is find a way to glue that GMC emblem over the blue oval on bus #2! :smilielol5:

It's nice to hear from you, -we certainly haven't forgotten about ya.

Kev! Glad to see ya around :smile5: Glad bus 2 is running well. Hopefully we can get ya back into GMville soonly.

Purdy yellow block there Ratman.

I'm hoping my orange one will hide the oil stains a little bit. (Wanna buy some chrome covers?)

Purdy yellow block there Ratman.

I'm hoping my orange one will hide the oil stains a little bit. (Wanna buy some chrome covers?)

Chrome covers, eh?

Don't tempt me!

CR, just for the record, it was your videos showing all the neon green paint and tire smoke that inspired me, -despite my ummm, ---setback. (read the rag incident story)

I didn't want to rip-off the green, -so yellow it is. It is actually much brighter in person than in any of the photos.

I'm glad you like it!

See what you started??

Chrome covers, eh?

Don't tempt me!

CR, just for the record, it was your videos showing all the neon green paint and tire smoke that inspired me, -despite my ummm, ---setback. (read the rag incident story)

I didn't want to rip-off the green, -so yellow it is. It is actually much brighter in person than in any of the photos.

I'm glad you like it!

See what you started??

I, for one, love the color of your motor and have contemplated borrowing the idea from you.

I, for one, love the color of your motor and have contemplated borrowing the idea from you.

No worries, have at it! When I was picking out the paint, I had decided that I had built waay too many orange and blue engines and it was time for something different. It really is a bitchin color.

VHT Gloss Yellow #SP-128

Use their primer, -or else you will literally use three times as much paint!

Sorry for totally jacking your thread Kevin.....:smilewinkgrin:

Back