• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm number 2 to post!!

cumminstrokethi

Reaction score
I got me a raccoon... on a 4 wheeler!!! Ridin across our 10 year land that's about 2 ft tall and this thing jumped up. Kinda scared me cause i was lookin for my dogs and it hopped up and it was HUGE!! So i did a quick u turn and went after him. This thing was so big that when i went over it with my 4 wheeler (rancher with 4" lift and 28" mudlites) it would hit the front bumper and roll him. After doing this about 3 times he was a little dazed. He got up and was stumbling but couldnt move so i ran over him.. Got a HUGE raccoon on the hill if anyone wants it :D. Any more stories like this? :pop2:

You did not skin and eat it??? Let me give you a great receipe being a coonass myself:
Kill and skin a good medium size coon and be sure to cut out the glands behind the back legs, leaves a strong taste if not removed. Season well and marinate for 24 hours in italian dressing. Stuff with a onion and place on a baking sheet. Surround with sweetpotatoes covered with a lil margarine and a sprinkle of brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 400* for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours making sure the potatoes are soft. Remove from oven and throw away the coon and eat the potatoes.
That is about the best I have tried so far. :D

You did not skin and eat it??? Let me give you a great receipe being a coonass myself:
Kill and skin a good medium size coon and be sure to cut out the glands behind the back legs, leaves a strong taste if not removed. Season well and marinate for 24 hours in italian dressing. Stuff with a onion and place on a baking sheet. Surround with sweetpotatoes covered with a lil margarine and a sprinkle of brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake at 400* for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours making sure the potatoes are soft. Remove from oven and throw away the coon and eat the potatoes.
That is about the best I have tried so far. :D

X2 I like to add rocks and throw the coon out and then eat the rocks !!!!:pound:

Everytime I try to hit one, the girlfriend crys. So, what do yo do? :D:noidea:

Everytime I try to hit one, the girlfriend crys. So, what do yo do? :D:noidea:
I had a Girlfriend that would do that. it used to drive me nuts.:mad: She would freak out when any kind of small animal darted out infront of my tire.
So i would make it a point to try to hit 'em then.:pound:

I had a Girlfriend that would do that. it used to drive me nuts.:mad: She would freak out when any kind of small animal darted out infront of my tire.
So i would make it a point to try to hit 'em then.:pound:

It's not really crying. I would go nuts...:D... "Don't hit the poor squrriel..":D

When my wife and I first started dating, we were heading home from a movie. I was driving her Z26 Beretta and hit one of those little bastards, and it caused $1800.00 worth of damage to her car.

I think she actually enjoys it now when I hit one of those little suckers...:D

When my wife and I first started dating, we were heading home from a movie. I was driving her Z26 Beretta and hit one of those little bastards, and it caused $1800.00 worth of damage to her car.

I think she actually enjoys it now when I hit one of those little suckers...:D

and you knew right then and there that it was love at first site

Back