• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm back

Turbine Doc

Just Another Diesel Guy
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm back thanks to all sending well wishes in PM, posts and email, say prayers that Ike fizzles out, our next one we are watching.

Minimal damage here in my part of Ms, we rode out storm in Andalusia Alabama, we had some street flooding and tree damage, other than that this time we fared well.

TD

Glad to hear that you fared well. I was pulling for you, even had a private one on one request for all of you down there.

Will do the same for the up coming storms.

Way to stay dry TD!!!

The Slumber Parties warehouse is in Baton Rouge and they are claiming it will take about 2 weeks to get back electricity. Granted that might kill off Heathers business trip down there, which would be okay by me... Just don't tell her I told you all ;)

Take Care Buddy!!!

The caller is tossin' out numbers again, and it sure ain't Bingo - that new one just came up past Cuber (sic, JFK) sure lookin' bad

I've thought of you a bunch here lately Tim, without much time to post or call.... glad to see all went ok.... JD, keep us posted... you got one of those new fangled cell phone thingys so we can locate you if Ike gets heading your way?

Back