• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm back in sunny warm Iraq.

big block 88

Big Block 88
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up just got back over here to the desert ysterday mornin and slept all day yesterday, I was home on R and R it was nice to get back and drive the D-max and of course the rest of the fleet. I will post up some new pics and my album has been updated with several new pics. It's good to be back.:seeya:

Thank You for all you and your comrads are doing for us over there. I am proud of our military. I have a friend in Iraq and one in Afganistan. Be safe and God Bless!!!

My son is heading home in 4 days for some R&R, then it is back to the sand box. Welcome to the site and Thanks for your service

Well, it's good you got to go home and see everyone and take the new truck out for a spin, now just make it home safely again. Thank you for your service, and God Bless.

I've got a funny little story I read in an old reader's digest. It was the humor in uniform section. It was this guy who was in the air force who said that often people would stop him while he was in his uniform and thank him for his service. I forget why, but he was at or near a prison when a prisoner who was doing some work stopped and told him "Thank you my freedom."

Thanks for your service, be safe.

Thanks all I will be returning home in NOV I beleive I am not sure if I will come over for another tour or not right now it is lookin like I may come back which is fine with me thanks for the support.

Thanks for serving your country and tell all the guys over there that there is alot of people in the US that supports them. Keep your head up and watch your back.

Hey guys whats up just got back over here to the desert ysterday mornin and slept all day yesterday, I was home on R and R it was nice to get back and drive the D-max and of course the rest of the fleet. I will post up some new pics and my album has been updated with several new pics. It's good to be back.:seeya:

Hey, where you at? My wife is over there, maybe you're at the same location and can say hi to her:cheers2:

thanks,and do us all from diesel towing resource a favor and go out and shake 20 guys hands and say thank you from all of us ,since we can't thank all you guys and girls that put your lives on the line so we can be free

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF YOU AND EVERYBODY THAT HAS DONE THIS PAST,PRESENT AND FUTURE

Back