• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I wish my truck

Mine has you all beat on battle scares.

picture.php

You either just drive through Flint or Downtown Detroit! ):h

While Matuva's truck is a beautiful truck and definitely turns heads and is worthy of it's banner position...my personal favorite 6.5 of the site is GWomacks truck...JMHO

Hey, if anyone knows how to move pictures around, it would be cool to have shots of Matuvas, GWomacks and Snowdrifts here.

Only thing I don't like about Matuvas is the distinct shortage of lugnuts. And the crazy gold bling paint. But other than that it's sweet.

What about mine? lol, Just Kidding. I really like Matuva's and Snowdrift's truck as well. I really like snow's hood, it really sets it apart.

I wish my truck was red, like my old gasser suburban.

Like this? :D

UNfotunately that's the only nice picture i've got of it. I don't understand it really. The pictures make it look much better than it really is.

picture.php

Matuva's truck, is awesome. I love the LEDs. :D:D

When it comes down to it, considering the age of all these trucks, they've all aged pretty well i'd say.

Like this? :D

UNfotunately that's the only nice picture i've got of it. I don't understand it really. The pictures make it look much better than it really is.

picture.php

Matuva's truck, is awesome. I love the LEDs. :D:D

When it comes down to it, considering the age of all these trucks, they've all aged pretty well i'd say.

Picture doesn't age and get dirty ;) that looks nice. When did you do twin stacks?

time to put a third stack in the middle, to make people take a second look. I think I'm going to get a set and mount them at the back by the tailgate.

speaking of stacks, there's a guy around here with a 90s Dodge gasser with two stacks, like 2 1/2 inch. He mounted them together in the center, touching and turned out 45 degrees. Looked as dumb as anything I ever saw. Then one rotted and broke and fell over against the side of the bed, and he left it like that for the longest time. Some people are so lame.

time to put a third stack in the middle, to make people take a second look. I think I'm going to get a set and mount them at the back by the tailgate.

:eek:

In 4wheel & off road there was a keiser truck with one stack at the back of the bed. Looked kind of strange.

speaking of stacks, there's a guy around here with a 90s Dodge gasser with two stacks, like 2 1/2 inch. He mounted them together in the center, touching and turned out 45 degrees. Looked as dumb as anything I ever saw. Then one rotted and broke and fell over against the side of the bed, and he left it like that for the longest time. Some people are so lame.

):h

I seen a busted up 80s dodge with a piece of pipe up the back of the cab for a stack. There was no angle cut or even a rain cap. Every time the transmission would shift a puff of black smoke came out. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I had a friend with a 78' ford fullsize and a 300 straight six. We welded on a 6inch stack from a old pete dumptruck we had. That thing sounded awsome. The truck was an ugly pile, with newer bed, and a rattle can paint job. But the point was more to mock fun of everyone else that had stacks. ):h

Stacks look good only on certain trucks IMO, and they have to be done right. The new thing now seems to be a big single black pipe up the center of the bed. Looks like s**t, i think.

Theres a guy around town with a old nissan...wooden flat bed...single stack up the center made out of 1 3/4 galvanized pipe......with a flapper. Funniest looking thing you ever did see

I had a friend with a 78' ford fullsize and a 300 straight six. We welded on a 6inch stack from a old pete dumptruck we had. That thing sounded awsome. The truck was an ugly pile, with newer bed, and a rattle can paint job. But the point was more to mock fun of everyone else that had stacks. ):h

Stacks look good only on certain trucks IMO, and they have to be done right. The new thing now seems to be a big single black pipe up the center of the bed. Looks like s**t, i think.

Theres a guy around town with a old nissan...wooden flat bed...single stack up the center made out of 1 3/4 galvanized pipe......with a flapper. Funniest looking thing you ever did see

A friend had a old busted up corola, like a 1986. He put a 90deg on the tail pipe and put a stack up the back held on with some rope.

I may put a stack on my truck one of these days. I wanted to put glass pack side pipes on my jimmy but it looks like its going to be way to much work or Id have to have the pipe go under the frame but then Id rip it off or smash it flat.

Back