• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I love my LB7

Because it tows very well, gets good mileage and it looks great. If your rich, its an endless list of goodies to add to make her better. Its a truck you can increase the hp dramatically and still get as good, if not better than stock MPG. Try that with gas engine! :eek6:

Rich ! ?

I didn't mean to imply that I was rich. Far from it, I'm afraid. :mad2: I was stating that IF you were rich you could have LOTS of goodies for your truck and still have great MPG.

Weighs twice as much as my wife's Ferd Escape, has twice the power, sounds twice as good (at least), goes twice as far on a tank of fuel, the seats are comfy, no emissions crap, etc, etc. I LOVE MY LB7! :Chevy_anim:

Mine gets better mileage than my 'yota tacoma, but with diesel setting at about $4.75 right now, it's just cost effective to drive the 'yota once or twice a week. But, diesel could be $10 a gallon and I still wouldn't give up the LB7, I love it for all the reasons stated and besides, my 'yota can't pull that much. :)

All i gotta say is how many trucks you know that have 420 rear wheel horsepower and 763 rear wheel torque and get 22Mpg on the highway

Back