• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I love my LB7

jcool

#78 A(ACLU) FNG
Reaction score
I just filled my 26 gallon tank with 25.356 gallons monday with 455.9 miles on the trip all stop and go city traffic for a return of 17.98mpg! I set my programmer on extreme and use diesel kleen every tank... I even gave it some spirited driving quite a few times... I love this truck, the LB7 runs great and has returned me 600miles to a tank(25 gallons usually) on a regular basis of highway driving.

POST WHY YOU LOVE YOUR LB7!

1. it weighs 8K and i can get 20 mpg with it.

2. i can also pull a house down.

3. haul 5 guys my size comfortably.

4. its a long bed, everybody loves a long bed.

5. the wife even likes to drive it once in a while.

6. its my first diesel.

Thats about what I get.... Currently I am driving my cop car because it gets the same amount of milage as my Dmax but gas is .75 cheaper...

LB7's rule for mileage. Regularly getting 17 and sometimes over 20 on the highway.

Love my LB7, my first Diesel. Plenty of power, decent fuel economy (even with it being $4.65 a gal here now) I wont give it up. Even with all the quirks that have come with it, the cloud of white/blue smoke when I sit and idle, the gauges that sometimes dont wake up, the Xfer case that says its in Neutral.....I still love this truck. My Kids love riding in it, plenty of room for us and some friends and it pulls my toys in style!

- Its a DURAMAX....what more can I say

- 22.497 mpg on last long trip (hand calculated)

- 19.45 mpg around town (hand calculated)

- Beat a chipped cummins ...stock

- Beat a chipped powerstroke ...stock

- Sounds great...even with the muffler

- The CCSB is awesome, seats 5 comfortably and has the LT package-Bose stereo and steering wheel controls

- Oh Yeah...The chicks dig it!

i was in a hurry saturday night and my brother was riding with me. he says "apparently you missed the memo that diesel is $4.50 a gallon." you just gotta let 'er eat sometimes...

- Its a DURAMAX....what more can I say

- 22.497 mpg on last long trip (hand calculated)

- 19.45 mpg around town (hand calculated)

- Beat a chipped cummins ...stock

- Beat a chipped powerstroke ...stock

- Sounds great...even with the muffler

- The CCSB is awesome, seats 5 comfortably and has the LT package-Bose stereo and steering wheel controls

- Oh Yeah...The chicks dig it!
What he said!!!:sifone:

Back