• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I love my 6.5 TD! (And the truck too!)

I love my truck too. Even with all the hell it put me through when i first bought it. It does everything i need it too,and sounds great doing it. that's all i really expect out of the old girl, and she never disappoints. :D

I love mine too! Bought it in 2000 and two injections pumps, one transmission and one transfer case later and it still pulls my enclosed work trailer and pushes snow just like the new trucks. Best of all is it is paid for.I will keep it until it completely rusts apart. Then I will buy another.:thumbsup:

I like my 96. It does what I need & I got a great deal on it because the PO couldn't figure out the stalling problem (PMD).
......but I miss my 89 (old body style) 6.2L V3500 CCLBSRW. I'm keeping my eyes open for another one with a good clean body & frame to work with. I think with an added turbo & Gear Vendors OD, it would be perfect for me. I prefer the old style body & interior, and the solid front axle, and the mechanical 6.2 & TH400 is hard to beat.
IMG_5158 (Large).jpg

While we're on a truck love-in, I love my '94! 300,000 km, looking for at least another 100,000 km, and it's been a great truck (since I did all the maintenance stuff the PO and dealer didn't know enough to do). Body is still mint, interior has no tears, and it doesn't owe me anything. It also pulls my 30' 5th wheel through the Rocky Mountains very nicely, thank you.

picture.php

Back