• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I hate you guys....lol

DunesRunner08

Banned
Reaction score
So I finally gave in.... damn peer pressure.... I hate you guys....LMAO!!!! we now that the third make in our fleet... here's the new one in stock form.... RBP wheels, RBP Grille, Bulletproof 8' lift, and an AirAid intake are all on the way....

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

I am going to have some fun with this truck, its going to get all done up, get some magazine coverage and go to SEMA and then my wife will drive it.... then I will get another truck in or around December..... who know, if this truck treats me well I may stay on the dark side and get a maxi pad.... or if I get a good deal on a cummins, I'm going back to dodge.....

you can not deny for one second for longevity and what not the cummins is the best.... Duramaxes are great motors and are hella fast.....but the cummins has the best design out there

i said dodge not cummins. stop trying to save the dodge ram with posts about the cummins.

lol..... I just wanted you to say it again..... did you know they have mounts to swap the cummins into the chubby now? I thought that was sweet.... you know what I saw though that wasn't sweet.....

I sw an 06 GMC 2500 with a stock I-Force V8.... when did GM start putting the Toyota motors in the trucks? It wasn't a swap.....

lol..... I just wanted you to say it again..... did you know they have mounts to swap the cummins into the chubby now? I thought that was sweet.... you know what I saw though that wasn't sweet.....

I sw an 06 GMC 2500 with a stock I-Force V8.... when did GM start putting the Toyota motors in the trucks? It wasn't a swap.....

Prove it.

They don't..

thyeve had the chevy cummin swap mounts for awhile.

I never understood why people called chevys chubbys. They are the lightest trucks made.

as for teh iForce it was probably some idiot that didnt know what he was talking about.

no, it really had the engine under the hood.... I saw it myself...... and as for the mounts, I saw them just release them in a magazine and said they were the first production cummins swap into chevy mounts out there.... as for calling it a chubby, it has nothing to do with weight.... its just a play on the name

no, it really had the engine under the hood.... I saw it myself...... and as for the mounts, I saw them just release them in a magazine and said they were the first production cummins swap into chevy mounts out there.... as for calling it a chubby, it has nothing to do with weight.... its just a play on the name

It had to be a swap. Why would GM want to buy Toyota motors when they produce a better motor, which I'm sure is a lot cheaper than what they can buy an I-Force for...

this thread disgusts me in more ways then one.

congrats on your new truck ! I think thats the only positive thing in this thread.

Gm sbroke all ties with isuzu in april of 2006. I highly doubt they would do anything with toyota either.

Espcially when GMs 6.0 puts out more power and gets way better economy.

Back