• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I guess I should show what I do...

BigDaddyDiesel

Farm Haulin' DieselHead
Reaction score
Here are the Trees I haul with my trucks every year...(Just started this in the last two years)
100_0424.jpg

100_0463.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of the "New" truck I bought to better handle the loads, the Full load weighed in at 42850lbs on a Certified County scale at the dump, and the half load was 32,320 on a CAT scale. Here also is a pic of the weight ticket from the half load,
Ticket-1.jpg

100_1277.jpg

100_1275.jpg

And this is me, the ugly son of gun that works these trucks to their limits...
100_1086.jpg

Yeah, you're pretty ugly...):h

You know, you really should invest in some air bags...They'd really help you out with those kind of loads...

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good Day../..
Yeah, the bags are coming, they are Pacbrake bags with a Pacbrake e-brake, Compressor, in cab controller, gauges, etc. on the Black truck, I am doing a 6pd conversion on the dually for better performance and economy....

Thanks for the responses...

Big Daddy
Can ya help me out here:confused: How many trees do you have on the trailer in the first picture:confused:Can you tell me how they load them at the tree farm:confused: I got to go pick up 400 for my Vol Fire Dept and I'd like to know what Im getting in to. I have a 34 foot gooseneck.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Cosgr:Dve

i believe he is doing the alli 5-6 add-on. the alli to ZF swap is mine, all mine i tell you!! HA! HA! HA! HA!!!!!!!!!!! eh....

Ken

I was planning the 5-6spd Ally conversion, but after talking to IdahoRob I decided to wait until I can just do a full suncoast upgrade next year. I want it to be truly bullet proof, and with the upgrades I have made to this point I think I will be ok for now...

I have considered the ZF conversion FROM the ALLY, but before I do ANy conversions I will be doing my homework to make sure that I do it right...

Back