• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I gave in...Flame suit on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DunesRunner08

Banned
Reaction score
So I finally gave in.... damn peer pressure.... I hate you guys....LMAO!!!! we now that the third make in our fleet... here's the new one in stock form.... RBP wheels, RBP Grille, Bulletproof 8' lift, and an AirAid intake are all on the way....oh yeah our bumpers of course....

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

It was a great deal and I couldn't pass up.... was looking for an 03-05 dodge and this came about so I figured what the hell... Why not..... lol

Nice truck, whats that red thing sitting next to it?! Thats not a Chevy..:holyshirt:

I have parking garages to fit into so I opted for the 8".... Im hoping with 38's it will still fit....might have to air down to get in...LMAO

DAYUM!!! Why are you lifting a 2wd so high? I would do a 6" personally, and have some nice tires on there, as well as your pre-runner bumpers. Just my opinion.

So i take it that it is going to be an airbag system? What about the interior of the truck? LT, LS, etc?

So i take it that it is going to be an airbag system? What about the interior of the truck? LT, LS, etc?

Its the LT1 package....so no leather but its got most of the nice stuff.... I am getting custom black leather with grey suede inserts put in in a couple weeks.... and its not airbag suspension.... its just an 8" kit with coil-overs and rear leaf springs..... I do need to call Cognito though about some stuff for it....

Whose bumpers are you going to go with?

HA HA HA :boxing_smiley:

Just kidding with the previous post, but on a serious note, when do we get the see your prototype G35 bumpers?

The G35 is going bye bye here real soon..... Im tired of that car and I never drive it and being that I usually have a company truck, the wife will most likely be driving my truck all the time :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back