• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I finally fixed my printer...!!!

Unit453

Cruises comfortably at 140...
Administrator
Reaction score
The printer and I went on a little journey today...I had enough.

Here's an intro of the trip that we shared...The journey how he got to where he is right now, will be posted here shortly...

Attachments

• HPIM1329.jpg
    HPIM1329.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 125
Holy shit Nick that was to funny. I think you fixed it for good. If I ever need something put out of its misery I will send it your way. So will you be changing brands of printers?

I fixed it alright. And filmed with my other pile of shit HP product. It took me a half an hour to get the computer to recognize the HP camera software thats been installed for a year now. I about had it with that too. Lets say that it charges the camera fine but will never print pictures again.

Perhaps you should send it to the manufacturer with a note..."Thank You for your support" ):h

What he said!

I for one believe that if a company jacks you around, it is very entertaining to do something such as that!

also, make sure it is in multiple ziplock bags. I think that would convey the point better! :thumbsup:

That was awesome.

When I saw the first picture, I thought maybe it was a simple "gravity test" a la David Letterman.

The videos were much better than a Letterman skit...:)

The printer and I went on a little journey today...I had enough.

Here's an intro of the trip that we shared...The journey how he got to where he is right now, will be posted here shortly...

That is usually how I fix those types of things when needed..............:D

I always felt I had the right personality to excel in customer service being I am a kind and understanding person just wanting to make friends and help.................):h

That was great. Yea, I've been through 3 Printer in the last Year with my Mac.

Yea...everything just works with a Mac right?? Then why the hell when they release a new OS Update do they drop Printers and tell you they have no plans on making a fix for it because the Printer is old?

I love Computers but hate them just as much.

This thread finally got enough hits to peak my curiosity, that's funny.

Do you think they will warranty it. You should take that thing to the customer service desk at Wal Mart or Best Buy that would be hilarious.

Back