• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I did it!

I need to run my trucks...Im always afraid of breaking them on the launch...lol

x2 !! I have broke on two launches! COOL AGGAR!! Awesome to see that vid. 14's are pretty damn fast for spinning in 2 wheel! I always wandered what my truck would run in 2 wheel.

I still have remnants of the nittos on the rear rockers:ihih: That run on Video was when I forgot to hit the T/H button:frown2: Shifted wierd and I thought my tranny was slipping but I had a Dunbass attack!

YEah without T/H mode it felt like the tranny was getting weak and wasn't as firm as with the T/H turned on.

That is enough mph for a 8.6-8.7 run with a good 60ft.
I ran a 9.30 at just under 75 with a 2.0something 60 ft.

I was launching in 2 hi and getting a lot of spin. My best 60ft. was 2.2 or something like that. It all depended on howmuch boost I built up.

What happens if you don't have sleeves, the torque snaps the tie rods? How much are they and where do you get them?

I doubt i will drag race, but if they are weak, i don't want to have one break out 4 wheeling or something. Thanks for the info.

Back