• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I did it!

aggar

Don't tear it up!
Reaction score
I finally went to the strip and burnt some rubber! Man was it fun. I did ok for a rookie! Gotta leave on the third yellow! :thumbsup:

Your truck should run good. You're about 1000 lbs lighter!! And you'll be able to launch in 4wd! leave on the third yellow!!!

Sounds like you had fun! Congrats..The nearest strip to me is about 80 miles of ugly freeway!. Lot of hassle to see what the dually would do!

Your truck should run good. You're about 1000 lbs lighter!! And you'll be able to launch in 4wd! leave on the third yellow!!!

I can't wait to see what she'll do. I would be very happy with mid 12's. Did you clamp your springs or anything?

PHil, My truck weighs in around 7500 with a half tank of fuel and without me in it.

I didn't run any clamps or anything. I just ran it. I was told in the 1/8th mulitply your et's by1.58 to get a 1/4 time. So I was just over 14 for a 1/4 pass. But I was spinning off the line everytime. I can't wait to get my sleeves to run in 4hi. Should get my a lot better times so i can leave with more boost.

Why to go aggar, what to take mine to the track some time just have not got up the nerve. Live 10 miles from Atlanta Dragway so there is really no excuse not to.

Get out there and give it a go. You'll be nervous at first but get a few runs under your belt and have fun. I can honestly say that has been the best $15 dollars I spent in a while. It was a test and tune deal and you could have run as many times as you wanted. I did 7 and said I had my fun on the Nittos! They didn't like it to well!

Back