• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I am new

lotsaproblems

Recruit
Reaction score
Well boys I am new to the whole diesel thing. I want to get me one of these diesel trucks.:icon_bs: I hope to save enough money to get one, then maybe I can get some tires bigger then the 245's if they will fit.

Just kidding, I have one and have been on DP for a long time. Not the same user name but close.

I have to admit though, I have been banned on a diesel site tonight and it is not DP.:yikes:

Well, take a look around Aaron. You might enjoy this a bit...Much less scandal no less Jerry Springer...

Well boys I am new to the whole diesel thing. I want to get me one of these diesel trucks.:icon_bs: I hope to save enough money to get one, then maybe I can get some tires bigger then the 245's if they will fit.

Just kidding, I have one and have been on DP for a long time. Not the same user name but close.

I have to admit though, I have been banned on a diesel site tonight and it is not DP.:yikes:

And I did not clip you...:yikes:

Back