• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hypertech Hyperpac

MGILBERT18

Reaction score
I have recently got myself a 06 LLY dmax and I am looking for any body who might have tried the Hyperpac out on the dmax. What about the performance? Was it worth the money? Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!!

2006 CREW CAB 2WD LLY DMAX 58,000 MI
Mods: 4" MBRP no cat, tuner next
PICS in the future

Speaking from a friends experience, he liked it very well. Good power thoughout, along with live data.

I've never ran a Hyperpac, but I did run the Hypertech Max Energy for a while. I think their tuning is the same. For my money I prefer the Diablosport Predator or the Edge Evolution. Just my .02.

You want serious power!! I think I will ez into the mods, I do not want to be repacing tranny any time soon.
I have the Hypertech Max on mine. Its is nice, but I am in need of more power.:eyebrows: Going to get EFI live next.:D

EFI is fun. You just have to take the time to play with it..

I still haven't learned it's full potential..:eek:

ya id probably save up for efi live but i just dont think i have the time to mess with it and im such a noob to all this that id have no idea what im doing. id probably just end up dl pre written tunes online or from someone else lol. idk if id ever spend 5 grand on a trans even if i had the money either haha. im soon to enter the tuning world with a stealth 2, well see from there ;)

Back