• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hydraulic body mounts

I was looking through the interior section and found this. I am drudging it up, as I am curious about the same thing. is it offered via aftermarket, or are they easily retrofitted from a newer truck?

I just installed the 2011 rear 2 body mounts on my truck. And it did make a difference in the way it rides. I am happy I did it. I got everything from my local chevy dealership for $150. Anybody who spends a lot of time in their truck, I think would be glad they did it. All I have next is the sulastic shackles. If I don't get them for xmas, I plan on buying them shortly after.

was there any drilling or retrofitting whatsoever to do this? I like bolt on easy to revert back to OEM type of modifications. :)

Sorry. Just noticed he was asking about standard cab, mine is a crew cab. Only mod was to barely hog out the hole in the frame it goes down through. Probably about 1/16" or less total.

Back