• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HX35/40II Kits Ready

Reaction score
I have 2 ready to go $350.00 plus shipping, first come first serve, I don't have pics of the complete setup together yet but It includes the New DP, Silicone Reducer, 2 T clamps, a 3" Vclamp that will tighten up and seal that lower connection, The Oil fitting and the new Oil drain setup

Is this kit complete, except for the turbo, itself? Manual wastegate control is separate, correct?

Is the HX35 or HX40 the turbo found on a familiar auction site for around the $300 range?

Is this kit complete, except for the turbo, itself? Manual wastegate control is separate, correct?

Is the HX35 or HX40 the turbo found on a familiar auction site for around the $300 range?
Yes its for HX35 Style housing, the wastegate control is separate but I may add it on if there is demand

I trying to figure out which HX40w to purchase as there seem to be many variants of it which is your kit for? Not interested in the HX40w ii.

I had called your # yesterday just rang.

I messaged you on your site also.

Back