• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HX Oil Drain

Reaction score
Here is the new setup for Oil drain, The lines are crimped and its PTFE Lined hose, Tig welded Bung in the fuel pump plate, this is all you need to cure the oil drain problem, It will be included in my Kits for the HX35/40II and the New kit for the HX40 also can be bought separately for $135.00 Shipped
oil_zps2d67f0ad.jpg

oil1_zpscf1eb9db.jpg

I may just go for this, my current drain line setup is a cobbled mess, it's a wonder it doesn't leak. Thanks for offering this!

Bruce, the kit looks great and that's a very good price. Having adapted my oil drain I can attest to the fact that these parts aren't cheap. The hardest part and the fail point I've experienced is assembling the hose/fittings. Mine weep a bit so I need to 'try try again' on my lines. Oh well, something to do I guess.

Question, Are the fittings AN/8 or 10?

Bruce, the kit looks great and that's a very good price. Having adapted my oil drain I can attest to the fact that these parts aren't cheap. The hardest part and the fail point I've experienced is assembling the hose/fittings. Mine weep a bit so I need to 'try try again' on my lines. Oh well, something to do I guess.

Question, Are the fittings AN/8 or 10?

Thanks Paul, I had the lines made by my friends at Brown and Miller they are Teflon lined, crimped and Pressure tested, Top of the line Nascar stuff, they are AN10 for good flow

I see you're working on a new turbo kit that isn't available right now. Is this a complete kit with turbo? If you already have a thread on this, can you point me to it?

I see you're working on a new turbo kit that isn't available right now. Is this a complete kit with turbo? If you already have a thread on this, can you point me to it?

Im waiting on my Welder to get back, Dumb A$$ went out and got married He should have a couple ready by the end of the week

Back