• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HX 40II and HX35 Downpipe

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello: My HX40WII is sitting on the shelf waiting, Let me know RD. Are you just doing the down pipe or will you be offering the whole kit like you did on ebay? If so i would like the kit but will take what i can get. Also interested in your manual boost control for these if you still make them as well.
Thanks.

Price? I am waiting for att funds for the 93 dually and if this costs less and gets me on the road with slightly better turbo then I might be in. I just don't want to hurt the att fund too bad since I need a balancer too from Leroy

If the price for the D.P. or the complete kit is close to what it was on here or Ebay previously, then it is more than fair.

I'm interested in one.

Also intersted in having you do a DP for another turbo I have. Its a TE06H, similar to the HX40II in shape. How much do you think it would cost to make/modify a DP for it?

I will have the downpipes done in a week Im going to do 10 sets and they will be complete as they were before $210.00 plus shipping, first come first serve PM me and Ill invoice you

So this is a whole downpipe and not just an adapter to fit an existing downpipe? What is the diameter of this downpipe? And do you do the apapters like I'm talking about?

I would be all over one of these, I've been waiting for this announcement of another production run. Caught me in between jobs and in the middle of an interstate move.

Maybe next batch? =)

Back