• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Howdy all! Again

knkreb

The Bus Driver is here!
Reaction score
Well, I haven't forgotten you folks in the last few years.... and now I can boast, not one, but two 6.5's in the driveway now. The Suburban now has a new arrival of an 01 Express 3500 friend in the driveway.

Hope all of you are well. I have recently started my own business and haven't had two seconds to sit in front of the keyboard like all those many years ago going through the forum.

I have another thread I've started on my cruise modification.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

E350 bus has been gone for over a year now. My son misses the chance to convert it to an RV, but the gleam he gets at the sound of a 6.5 in the driveway makes up for it now.

The guy I just bought this van from dropped it off to me, and drove off in his newer Duramax van. I told my son:

"You hear that...?"
"Yeah"
"That's a Duramax"
he paused and looked up at me and said:
"that's no fun... it doesn't even sound like a diesel"

He's gotta soft spot for IDI's.... :)

Hey, Kevin! Nice to hear your voice, pal! I'm glad that you have returned from the dark side, and that things are going well in your world... don't be a stranger no more, ok?

This here is STILL the best 6.5 shop on the 'net!

Your hard work over at the "place " , putting together much of the Faqs that is ,was & is still much appreciated. Nice to hear from "old faces"

Kevin, glad to hear from you again. Also glad to hear you have a couple 6.5's in the driveway.

That whole starting a business can keep you hopping, I hope it is doing well.

Don't post much anymore, but wonder where some of the original guys are, but now I know one is back...your input is always appreciated.

Welcome back bro,,, hope all is well in your world, and with the new biz.

<----look at the Member #'s of the posters on this thread Newbies! :O

Back