• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How y'all are?

twinbubba

Reaction score
I am a first time diesel owner living in North Texas. I purchased my 07.5 Silverado 2500 last July because my 04 Nissan Titan was struggling to pull my 06 Weekend Warrior FS2300 toyhauler. Silly me, buy a diesel truck just as the price of diesel is skyrocketing. :doh:
I have a hunting lease in West Texas and I bought my toyhauler mainly to use as a hunting camp and a way to get my ATV to the lease as well. I have since discovered that the toyhauler is a great all around camping trailer as well.
So far I love my Silverado and I hope I can not only get some much needed education about diesel trucks from this forum but I hope I can contribute info as well.

TB

I am a first time diesel owner living in North Texas. I purchased my 07.5 Silverado 2500 last July because my 04 Nissan Titan was struggling to pull my 06 Weekend Warrior FS2300 toyhauler. Silly me, buy a diesel truck just as the price of diesel is skyrocketing. :doh:
I have a hunting lease in West Texas and I bought my toyhauler mainly to use as a hunting camp and a way to get my ATV to the lease as well. I have since discovered that the toyhauler is a great all around camping trailer as well.
So far I love my Silverado and I hope I can not only get some much needed education about diesel trucks from this forum but I hope I can contribute info as well.

TB

where about in West Texas is your hunting lease :beer:

Hi TwinBubba..........congrats on the truck. I feel your pain on the Diesel $.......I bought my truck in O3 when diesel was 20 cents cheaper than regular..It immeadiately went to 20 cent over regular:mad:

same problem as you

twinbubba, was in your same situation. had a 23ft nitrous t.h and my toyota tundra barely pulled it. it would redline the rpm's trying to gey up a hill. so i got a 2006 d-max. though, after the d-max, i knew i could pull lot more, so we bought a 33 ft raptor t.h. fifth wheel. welcome to the site.

Back