• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How to install 98-01 Dodge towing mirrors on a GMT400

Its actually the 94 to whatever year the body changed 2002?? its the base of the mirrors shape that matches our trucks so well. After the body change the base was really big. Im sure they have power,heat....ect by now. Mine are manual.

Sorry just confirmed with my supplier its 1998-2002. But, 94-98 is the same on Dodge. I guess Dodge came out w/them in 98?

I can get the power/heat mirror for $145ea for Aftermarkets, not Mopar.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you try these? I looked at the seller information and they have an "F" according to the BBB and I have read lots of negative reviews from other customers about crappy parts, bad customer service, and such. I wondered what your experience was if you ordered from them through Amazon.

Did you try these? I looked at the seller information and they have an "F" according to the BBB and I have read lots of negative reviews from other customers about crappy parts, bad customer service, and such. I wondered what your experience was if you ordered from them through Amazon.

Me? no. I did call them and it felt legit? Make sure to use paypal or credit card if you do.

I got in touch with Auto Lighthouse Plus and talked with a customer service rep. today. She told me they are the reps for a million dollar family owned company and they are not interested AT ALL in ideas for other products and they cannot be reached by phone. Side note, I guess, from the topic, but I wanted to talk to them about a mirror idea and it rubs me a little wrong when consumers are the reason they exist, but they won't hear from the consumer that might be able to help put more dollars in their pockets.

Anyone happen to have the pic tures saved from the original poster, by chance? I know it's been a while, but I re-read all this today and recall those pictures would have been helpful for this installation.

Back