• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How to: 88-98 OBS Cab Clearance Lights Install w/ Pics

hey man, thanks for uploading this, it really helped me put cablights on my '95. If you don't mind my asking what kind of antennas are those?

where is your write up for installing cab lights on newer trucks, cant seem to find it. im 17yrs old and bought a set for my 2004 gmc and want some help installin them

I never did a writeup on installing cablights on GMT800 vehicles, the instructions are pretty much the same, just need the proper hole sizes and measurements.

For anyone interested that didn't see the post in the for sale section, GM made a LED insert for the GMT400 cab light. I have sets for sale here.

http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/threads/factory-gm-cablight-led-inserts.43789/

Here is a comparison head on shot with the driver's outer 2 lights with the GM inserts and lenses back on. The difference is astonishing. Prior to this in daylight, my cab lights weren't even visible.
6C0370B1-CD76-4A6B-A8D6-019D98CA3EE7.jpg

Back