• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How Strict is GM with Mods to the LMM?

What's funny is I have been telling you all this for years and no one wanted to listen. Now that GM has let the cat out of the bag so to speak you can bet more people are going to get caught and warranty denied.

i have yet to see a claim denied, or an ecm read for programming changes.:thumbsup: been here for 10 yrs.

we as a dealer denied one blown engine request based on the engine condition upon teardown, great customer, but we knew and he was open about the powerups he had on the truck. it was a crew cab 10ft mason dump. he towed a mini excavator along most of the days also. we did brakes on this truck about 4 times a year, pads and rotors all the way around for pulsation. this was the only case.

I was told my front suspension and steering warranty was void due to my UCA's. Which is ok because I wouldn't want anything to be replaced with stock anyways. While on the lift they didn't say anything about the 4" exhaust.

Back