• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How do you wash your truck?

well you have a choice: 1) Bulldog Car wash off atlanta hwy
2) and University car wash. off atlanta hwy near McAllisters

I usually get the lower end car was for around 7 bucks, tip a few dollars, and then go home and do the tire shine and vacuum.

I used to work at a car wash in Snellville. Four Seasons Auto wash off hwy124, and the owner of it is the owner of bulldog.

Use a 5 gallon bucket and a good car wash. Rinse and dry. Never use armorall. Use 303 on all rubber and plastic. Takes time but the only way it gets washed.

When i do wash her, lol! We own a small car lot so we have a lot of nice commecial grade auto detailing stuff, and it is tons better than the parts store crap! We now have a pro-grade carpet steamer to use! I have some stout cleaner called Eraser, for the carpet and upholstry and works good with a brush for the tires, ( no shine here, just nice clean rubber, shine is bad for the rubber) and a good hand wash and dry outside!

KNIPP'S Corporation Official Website is our place for the good stuff! Local for us though!

when i really "detail" my truck, i usually do this kinda stuff:

http://www.***********.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237172

replace the stars with DP except typed out. i know were not supposed to link to there but thats a thread i have over there from a long time ago. spent 7 hrs detailing my truck then did a small photo shoot with a friend. has everything i did and pics of my truck. im on my friends lap top so i cant just load the pics onto here. if i had my own comp (mines broke at the moment) id just copy paste and upload etc. sry dieseltruck :(

Back