• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Horn-O-Plenty

Another quick post, when you guys say I have one of the "ugly 1994's" are you suggesting that the pictured down pipe is from the factory? That is hard to believe the factory could be so sloppy, if this down pipe was intalled in Wisconsin by GM, I swear I will make the drive to thier headquarters and find someone I can blame for this, slap them across the face for ruining the name of Chevrolet! No way that mangled thing drove out of an American Manufacturing plant.

Yup, looked just like my factory down pipe on my 99, looked like it had been driven over a few times.

Uh-huh. Start driving... the factory is a fair hike from where you are. The guy's name is Bruno :)

Incidentally, here's a picture of a collapsed '94 crossover... from HeathDiesel's website.

I've seen worse, BTW...

100369_3.jpg

Another quick post, when you guys say I have one of the "ugly 1994's" are you suggesting that the pictured down pipe is from the factory? That is hard to believe the factory could be so sloppy, if this down pipe was intalled in Wisconsin by GM, I swear I will make the drive to thier headquarters and find someone I can blame for this, slap them across the face for ruining the name of Chevrolet! No way that mangled thing drove out of an American Manufacturing plant.

Yeah I meant to take a pic of mine whenI removed it. Darn thing looked like it had been run over by a forklift, whacked up against a pole, drug behind another truck then installed. New pipe fits but boy is it close.... anyway I love the sound and preformance.

Back