• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HIDs

i have them for both my brights and low's i wouldnt have it any other way
\

They are good for brights if you use your brights alot, i never use mine now because i have HIDs for my low beams, and HIDs arent good for flashing people because they gotta heat up.
ive had silverstars a couple times for the price you are better off getting hids you really dont notice much of a difference with silverstars

Ive had them too, and my buddies got them now, they are great compared to stock bulbs, but they only lasted me 4 months, and i bet my buddies only got about 4 months also.

you know you can get a complete set of hids for $80

Yeah but you get what you pay for.

didnt you get yours from the same place? most of the dp members got them where i did including nick. you do get what you pay for but i know people that bought the $250 ones and they failed on them

i dont have any pics of how they look on the outside but there are 100's of them here is a comparision pic from the inside the driverside is a 5k HID and the passanger is a silverstar its actually alot brighter then the pic but for some reason the camera dimmed it.
HID.jpg

my bad ive seen that pic on dp before but forgot about it. i was surprised to see how much those little auxillary lights light up the road in the pic after that though. pretty bright :)

I am running a kit from kbrowncustoms.com on my motorcycle and its great, i'm getting a set for the superduty here as soon as baja designs gives me my HID fogs. His kist are great with no issues, and not to expensive

I absolutely love them. Best mod on any vehicle I've ever done. You know me by now though...I love lights period...I have 4300 in pure white. You can see just how white they are as compared to the amber PIAA's and the DRL's.

The driveway picture...The first one is fogs only. The second one is fogs and low beams.

Back