• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HID QUESTION

MOX

Reaction score
Anyone here ever use a vendor by the name Spencershid's. I'm looking to get some HIDS for my truck and was looking for some feedback,thanks.

Mox, pm Mad Maxx here. He sells all kinds of HID kits from reputable sources.

What color temp are you looking for?

Dont know really, its all greek to me right now. I know i need new lights and HID'S seem to be the best option. I am going to change out hi's low's and fog's.

Yes they are. Take a gander through this section. There's several threads on HID's, to include mounting recommendations and lots of pictures.

I PM'd you MOX, but you Sent back a Reply with no Message in it, I let you know, then didn't hear anything back from you.

Anyone here ever use a vendor by the name Spencershid's. I'm looking to get some HIDS for my truck and was looking for some feedback,thanks.

Just Looked at that Site, and those things are the FARTHEST thing away from REAL Philips HID.

Philips doesn't make HID Kits PERIOD.

If you want a REAL Philips HID Kit, you're going to have to Buy OEM Ballasts, Mod the Plug, and use Rebased OEM Bulbs.

BS Mad Maxx BS. ):h

Hey if you would like James I can or you can copy and paste the HID Sticky from over there. We made it so its fair game AFAIC. It would be a great help to people here and you could just change the vendors in there to you. Let me know cracka! :smile5:

Back